The Five Marks of Mission
The framework for our participation in God’s mission of healing the world
• To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
• To teach, baptize and nurture new believers
• To respond to human need by loving service
• To seek to transform unjust structures of society
• To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
Episcopal Women of Nevada seeks to achieve a more unified Episcopal community in the Diocese of Nevada that embodies the mission of the church through the shared activities of our ministries. The result we will reach is bonding among individuals and congregations to create caring and support for each other and fostering consensus within our diocese, across geographical lines.
Episcopal Women of Nevada will cause the conversations to occur among our congregations that will inspire and support embodying the mission of the church through our ministries and in our lives.